|Duration||6 Days Istanbul Islamic Package|
|Visiting Sights||Istanbul Sahaba Tombs, Istanbul Historical Sights, Bosphorus, Green Bursa|
|Tour Price||Please Ask|
6 days Istanbul Muslim Tour Package
6 days Istanbul Muslim tour package is including to visit Istanbul Sahaba Tombs, Princes Island, Green Bursa, Istanbul Old City and Istanbul Bosphorus with local Muslim guided tours. Your package covers hotel accommodations with breakfast, your airport transportations, guided tours, hotel pick up and drop off.
6 days Istanbul Muslim Tour Package
Day 1 – Arrival to Istanbul
Upon Arrival to Istanbul Ataturk Airport. Meet at the airport than transfer to your hotel. Check into hotel and the rest of the day is yours to explore Istanbul. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2 – Istanbul Islamic & Sahaba Tour
Breakfast at hotel. Your tour will start at 09:00 am from your hotel in Istanbul. You will have tour to tombs of Sahabas. Tombs of Sahaba tour is not only for Muslims, also for all other religious people of the world. Thats going to be very inspired day for you.
Eyup Mosque & Cemetery Visit:
- Visiting Eyup El Ensari ( RA ) Tomb
- Visiting Yeralti Mosque ( Underground Mosque )
- Visiting Hz. Vehb Bin Huseyre Tomb
- Visiting Amr Bin As Tomb
- Visiting Sufyan Bin Uyeyne Tomb
Edirnekapi & City Walls Area Visit:
- Visiting Hz. Hafir Tomb
- Visiting Hz. Abdullah El-Hudri Tomb
- Visiting Hz. Abdulsiddik Bin Amir Tomb
- Visiting Hz. Ebu Seybetul Huri Tomb
- Visiting Hz. Muhammed-Ul Ensari Tomb
- Visiting Hz. Ahmad El Ensari Tomb
- Visiting Hz. Kaap ( RA ) Tomb
- Visiting Hz. Hamidullah El Ensari Tomb
- Visiting Hz. Muhammed El Ensari Tomb
- Visiting Cabir ( RA ) Tomb
- Visiting Edhem ( RA ) Tomb
- Visiting Ebu Derdag Sahabei Ikr. Tomb
At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel around 13:00 / 13:30. Overnight at hotel in Istanbul.
Day 3 – Green Bursa Tour
Pick Up from the hotel 08:30 am and depart for Bursa for a daily guided tour in Bursa. Full day tour in Bursa with all famous and Islamic visiting places.
Our daily Bursa tour from Istanbul is a perfectly arranged to see all important sites, cable car (teleferic) on the Uludag (Olympos mountain) in Bursa than chillout under the 600 years old tree and visit to the historical Green Mosque & Green Tomb than continue to Silk Market.
After the Bursa tour drive back to Istanbul and hotel for overnight in Istanbul.
Day 4 – Istanbul Historical Tour
Breakfast at hotel. You will be picked up from the hotel at 08:30 am and start to the Istanbul Historical Tour.
Istanbul Old City Visiting:
- Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet Camii)
- Hippodrome of Constantinople (Sultanahmet Meydani)
- Hagia Sophia Museum (Ayafofya Camii)
- Grand Covered Bazaar (Kapali Carsi)
- Topkapi Palace (Topkapi Sarayi)
At the end of the tour, return back to hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 5 – Bosphorus Sightseeing Cruise Tour
Breakfast at hotel. You will have free morning. You will be picked up from the hotel at 13:30 pm for Bosphorus Boat Cruise & Cable Car (teleferic) combination tour.
Bosphorus & Cable Car Visiting:
- Drive to Golden Horn
- Nice view from Pierre Loti Hill & Cable Car (teleferic) from Pierreloti Hill
- Boat Cruise on the Bosphorus
- Bosphorus Bridges (From the Sea)
- Dolmabahce Palace (From the Sea)
- Beylerbeyi Palace (From the Sea)
- Rumeli Fortress (From the Sea)
At the end of the tour around 17:00 pm, transfer back to hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 6 – Departure from Istanbul
Breakfast & Check out from the hotel before 11:30 am. You will be pick up from hotel and transfer to airport according your flight departure time. End of the 6 days Istanbul Muslim tour package.
Accomodation with breakfast in the programme
Istanbul Sahaba Tombs Tour
Istanbul Historical Tour
Bosphorus Sightseeing Cruise
Green BUrsa Tour
All entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museums in the programme
Transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking tour coaches
Professional Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism
Parking fees and Road tolls
Lunch on full day tours
Drinks at the lunches
Lunch on Half Day Istanbul Tour and on free days.
Write Your Review
Read All Reviews