|Duration :||Full Day Private Tour|
|Visiting Sights :||Gallipoli Peninsula & Troy Ancient City|
|Tour Price :||Please Ask|
Private Gallipoli & Troy Tour From Eceabat and Canakkale
Tour Highlights :
Private Gallipoli & Troy tour from Eceabat and Canakkale cavers Gallipoli Anzacs and Helen of Troy tours in a day. We will pick you up from your hotel in Eceabat or Canakkale and at the end of the private tour, transfer you back to your hotel.
Private Gallipoli & Troy Tour From Eceabat and Canakkale programme is available everyday all year around.
Private Gallipoli & Troy Tour
Meal : Lunch
Private Gallipoli and Troy tour starts from your hotel in Eceabat or Canakkale. Your local tour guide meets you at your hotel and you will start to the full day tour.
09:00 am – Pick up from hotel in Eceabat and drive to Battlefields.
Private Gallipoli Tour
- ANZAC Cove
- Brighton Beach
- Beach Cemetery
- Ariburnu Cemetery
- ANZAC Commemorative Site
- Respect to Mehmetcik Statue
- Lone Pine Australian Memorial
- Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial
- Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels (Johnston’s Jolly )
- Turkish 57. Infantry Regiment Cemetery
- The Nek
13:00 pm – Drive to Local Restaurant for haveing lunch.
13:45 pm – After lunch drive to Troy
14:00 pm – Take Car Ferry to Canakkale
14:25 pm – Arrival to Canakkale and continue to Troy.
14:55 pm – Arrival in the Troy Ancient City.
Private Troy Tour
- The Trojan Horse which was used in the movie Troy
- The Wooden Trojan Horse
- Helen of Troy (Was she the real cause of the war?)
- The 3200 years old city walls of Troy VI and VII
- The East gate (VIP entrance of Troy VI)
- The Temple of Athena
- Walls of Troy I, Troy II and Megaron House
- The trench of Schliemann
- The ramp of Troy II
- The Scaean Gate
- The Gate of Troy VI (Where possibly the tricky wooden horse was taken)
- Sanctuary (Sacrificing Altars)
- Roman Bath and Odeon (Music theatre)
- South gate of Troy VI
- Bouleuterion and Ruins of agora (Market place)
17:00 pm – At the end of the tour drive back to Eceabat.
17:35 pm – Arrival to Canakkale to take a ferry to Eceabat.
18:00 pm – Arrival to Eceabat and drive to hotel. Arrival at the hotel will be the end of the tour.
Private Professional Guide
Lunch at local restaurant (drinks extra)
All entrance fees to the archaeological sites in the tour programme
Ferry Tickets on the Dardanelles
Parking and Road tolls
Drinks at the Lunch
Write Your Review
Read All Reviews
[RICH_REVIEWS_SHOW category=”page” num=”all”]